It’s been an awesome 2014. I have nothing but thankfulness and gratefulness to the Lord for all the blessings and mercy and grace – and most especially for the salvation that He has freely given us through Jesus.
Here are some of the blessings that I’ll always be thankful to God for this year:
- I got married to the most beautiful, wonderful girl I’ve ever known
- Were blessed to have a beautiful baby boy
- My new SaaS start-up Qeryz
- A small but lovely home
- Lots and lots of baby stuff
- A new batch of teammates for SEO Hacker
- New awesome clients to take care of
- New mentors helping me out
- Qeryz finally breaking ground and generating revenue
- Got inducted as a member of JCI Manila
- Held the first SEO Summit and turned out to be a success
- Had almost double my bookings for speaking engagements than the year before
- A good restful vacation in Mati, Davao
- An awesome honeymoon vacation at El Nido, Palawan
- Discovering GrooveHQ and getting some help from Alex (CEO)
- Implementing Hubstaff for my team
- Getting awesome tips from Dave about starting up with a SaaS business (Hubstaff CEO)
- Finishing these insightful books: Steve Jobs by Walter Isaacson, Good to Great by Jim Collins, David and Goliath by Malcolm Gladwell, The Purple Cow and The Dip by Seth Godin, Rework by 37 signals, Total Money Makeover by Dave Ramsey and having a lot of exciting books lined up ahead.
- Being able to write my book (although it’s still on the final editing stage)
- Getting bookings for my speaking services all the way til March next year
I know that I have a lot more to thank God for than just these. However I think it will take me days for me to justifiably write them all out here.
These are the highlights of my year. I wanted something to look back to someday and remember all the awesome blessings that God has brought my way.
As we face the new year, why don’t you write your list of 20 awesome things to thank God for this 2014?
After you’ve written them down, leave a comment below and share the link 🙂